Chitika

Thursday, March 5, 2009






I got my first tattoo when I was 17, and then I was hooked. I joined the military at 18 and got tattoos from all over the United States. I ended up living in Florida and after holding onto the drawing for a year I dove head first into getting this back piece.
My artist, Anson Easton, was awesome, he worked with me in covering up other pieces and going with the natural flow of my body. I am going to be extending it further down my legs to make it a traditional back piece.
This tattoo represents my ties to my heritage (I'm half Japanese) and my family. My dad passed away when I was a baby and I feel like this art piece brings me closer to him and our ancestry.
Sorry the picture is small, it's hard to capture a lot of detail in such a large piece.






Source : http://www.tattoo-meanings.com/geisha-tattoo.html

No comments:

Post a Comment